Richard D. Steffan is a practicing attorney serving the Sierra Nevada Foothills for more than thirty years. He was a Chapter 7 bankruptcy trustee for the Eastern District of California Federal Bankruptcy Court for many years, administering several thousand cases in addition to his personalized legal practice. The firm provides discreet and professional services in the below areas.
We provide legal services in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy Chapters 7 and 13
- General legal practice and information
- Wills and Trusts, revocable and irrevocable
- Debtor/Creditor rights
- Real Estate Contracts, Landlord/Tenant
- Bachelor or Arts (BA) from Hartwick College, N.Y. 1968
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) University of Utah 1975
- Juris Doctorate, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law 1978
Admitted to practice in:
- All California Courts
- Eastern District of California Federal Court
- Northern District of California Federal Court
Bankruptcy Trustee, Eastern District of California
Chief Deputy Public Defender for Placer County with over 100 trials, before both Judges and Juries.